Today is a big day for me. Today I become (dramatic pause)… a published author!
I am excited to announce the launch of the Modern Web Practices ebook, a collection of six chapters on web development forged in the fiery crucibles at appendTo!
- Preface by Michael Hostetler
- Chapter 1: Automate Your Workflow with Grunt by Aaron Bushnell
- Chapter 2: Offline Web Applications by Nicholas Cloud
- Chapter 3: Data Binding by Ryan Conaway
- Chapter 4: Making Things Move with CSS3 Transitions and Animations by Trevan Hetzel
- Chapter 5: HTML and CSS Bad Practices by Ted Waller
- Chapter 6: Bower in Practice: A Package Manager for the Web by Bob Yexley
Writing anything worth publishing is a grueling process, and I am both humbled and impressed by the creativity, dedication, and enthusiasm of my fellow co-authors.
We all hope that you’ll buy the ebook of course, but we also hope that it will–in some tangible and meaningful way–help you grow and succeed in your career.