Rake is a software task management tool, written in ruby for managing ruby projects. By leveraging gems like albacore, rake can be used to automate tasks such as builds, configuration, assembly versioning, database deployments, unit testing, etc. for .NET projects as well. Nicholas Cloud talks about some of these features, and how you can use rake in your .NET environment with minimal friction and maximum synergy! Be sure to bring your hard hats folks.
- How yield will transform Node.js
- Free Wildcard SSL Certificate for qualified open source projects
- 8 months in Microsoft, I learned these
- Taming the Lawless Web with Feature Detection
- TLDRLegal - Open Source Licenses Explained in Plain English
- Build your own Google TV Using RaspberryPi, NodeJS and Socket.io
- Statistical Formulas For Programmers